Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Journey

The joy in going on mission with God is the journey on which He takes us. It's not just the time we are in country, but also the times we are together planning. As a team we've had three meetings. I wish I could convey how fun these meetings are as we pray, plan, laugh, and eat. It's just so good to be together. We are all so different, yet are hearts are united together to bring glory to the name of the One who has called us. Mary Alice, our special team member who is holding our prayer rope while the other six go, gave us a scripture verse the other day.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do and I do not forsake them.

We are clinging to that promise. We all want to make an eternal difference, so we are praying that God will be pleased to act.

So that the world may know,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment